Just in time for a seasonal beauty refresh, the Sephora Beauty Insider Event is back! With discounts of up to 15%, this is a great time to replenish favorites, as well as to grab discounts on the items you’ve been eyeing up on Instagram!
The Sephora Beauty Insider Event is already in progress for Rouge members; they have exclusive shopping access through today, and can save 15% off with code YAYROUGE (Rouge can also shop again 4/20-4/23). VIB members (that’s me) quality for a 15% discount and can shop 4/20 – 4/23 (code YAYVIB). Beauty Insider members will receive a 10% discount when shopping 4/20 – 4/23 with code YAYINSIDER. You can shop online or in-store, and there are exclusions (see below).
My picks for must-buy products are divided into makeup, skincare, fragrance and hair. And don’t forget Mother’s Day is around the corner; I’ve noted some great picks to buy in advance.
- Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer is stunning! Quite glittery (you don’t need a lot), but beautiful on skin.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette – I just received a sample and this neutral palette is so wearable, with great pigmentation & blendability. You need the Amrezy Highlighter, too! Glow to the moon and back!
- Viseart Tryst Palette – exceptionally beautiful. (reviewed here)
- Marc Jacobs Shameless Youthful-Look 24 Hour Foundation Love the feel and shade range of this foundation. (reviewed here)
- Guerlain Terracotta Light Healthy Glow Vitamin-Radiance Powder – I love Guerlain bronzers and this is for my summer makeup bag.
- BECCA Ocean Jewels Highlighter Palette – the shade variants that can double as eyeshadow; perfect for summer, beachy looks.
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation Stick (reviewed here); for best results, also get the Vanish Foundation Brush.
- Sephora Favorites Gimme Some New Lip kit – easy to wear colors & great variety.
- Pat McGrath Labs MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Palette – summer.must.have.
- NARS Narcissist Most Wanted Cheek Palette is on my list to pick up!
- The Urban Decay Backtalk Palette (reviewed here) is a new favorite, combining eyeshadow, blush and highlighters in one portable palette! The Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lip Glosses are another must-have. Beautiful finishes, nonsticky and 16 sexy shades.
- Origins Original Skin™ Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer with Willowherb – love this pre-makeup prep!
Skin care picks:
- If you haven’t incorporated an Essence yet, the Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence (reviewed here) is highly recommended.
- I just got the new Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Cream. It’s so nourishing, nice for combination skin and the delicate rose scent is lovely. The Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner is the perfect complement. The duo would make a great Mother’s Day gift!
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser Daily Foaming Wash (reviewed here) is one of my tried and true favorites. I always restock this during a VIB event.
- The Kopari Coconut Oil Cleanser (reviewed here) is a cruelty-free, vegan cleanser pick; gentle, nourishing and removes all traces of makeup.
- I haven’t tried Glow Recipe yet, so the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask and Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer are on my list to buy.
- Also need to try Drunk Elephant, so The Acid Trip™ kit seems like a good start.
- I’ve been using Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C™ Power Serum and really like it. 20% Vitamin C, plus Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid in a non-stinging cream formula make this a new favorite!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is a holy grail for me and I’ll be stocking up.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Ultra-Light Moisturizer – new and excellent for all skin types, but especially normal/combination/oily. Lightening up as we head into summer.
- I love L’Occitane’s Shea Butter; it’s been a holy grail for years. So how cute is this Rifle Paper Co. for L’Occitane Shea Butter set? Excellent gift idea!
- Tom Ford Eau de Soleil Blanc (the original Soleil Blanc is reviewed here) is lighter and fresher than the original, with more pronounced citrus notes. Fabulous summer fragrance!
- I’ve sampled the AERIN Hibiscus Palm, and plan to purchase this fragrance. It’s like a tropical island getaway in a bottle! While there is some similarity to Soleil Blanc, to me, this fragrance has more floral notes. I have the AERIN Lilac Path fragrance (reviewed here) and it’s my favorite spring fragrance.
- I have an obsession with Maison Margiela Replica Beach Walk. I have the fragrance (reviewed here), the Perfumed Dry Body Oil (reviewed here) and during this event plan to pick up the Replica Beach Walk Scented Candle.
- Sol de Janeiro makes a yummy smelling scent (reviewed here) and of course, I’ve used and recommended Bum Bum Cream. Stock up on the NEW Hand Cream, Bath Bomba and Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub ‘N’ Mask. Great gift ideas!
- If you’re like me and use a variety of styling or dry shampoo products, you can get product buildup, which leads to dull or even oily hair. The Bumble and bumble Bb Scalp Detox is a foaming treatment that feels like pop rocks for your hair! I’ve used it a couple times, and it works really well to remove buildup and revive hair.
- It’s summer festival season, and this VERB Festival Kit is a must-have. I’ve tried the Sea Texture Spray and it builds volume and texture without weighing hair down. Love this! The oil conditions and de-frizzes hair.
- The Sephora Festival Hair kit is a six-piece sampler of hair texturizers. Definitely worth it!
- With beach days and outside activities coming up, the Klorane Sun Protection Protective Oil with Ylang Ylang Wax provides hair with the protection it needs from sun damage, salt, chlorine, etc. Protects against color stripping. I have this and plan to keep it in my beach bag.
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 – I’ve seen this in-store and it sounds like an excellent restorative hair treatment. May add this to my cart, depending on how much damage I do.
Tell me… what’s on your Sephora Beauty Insider event shopping list?
- Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases, gift cards, Flash shipping or PLAY! by Sephora subscriptions, or combined with any Promo Codes.
- Not valid on The Ordinary products
- Limit of 1 Dyson item “per transaction”
- Limit of 3 Drunk Elephant items “per transaction”