When summer rolls around and the temperatures rise, I push aside my neutral makeup and reach for brighter shades, like coral. Coral makeup and lipstick shades give a fresh glow, and the color looks great on nearly everyone.
You can’t get any hotter than a warm-toned palette right now (I’ve listed a few of my favorites here). My new coral crush is the Coral Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette from Huda Beauty. This is the first time I’ve tried a Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette, and I’m impressed. There are 7 matte shades and 2 duochrome shimmers to create endless sunset eye looks. The pigmentation and color saturation can’t be faulted. I also love that this palette is under $30; it’s a great value, perfect for travel.
When it comes to blushes, the perfect pop of peachy-pink will always be NARS Orgasm. It’s so universally flattering, practically everyone can wear this versatile shade. Other coral picks that I like include Benefit GALifornia Blush (review) and Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Captivating.
When it comes to lip glosses and lipsticks, it didn’t take me long to pull these beautiful picks:
- Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Ultra Cushion Lipgloss in Snitch (review)
- Rouge Dior Liquid Lip Stain in 442 Impetuous Satin (review)
- YSL Volupte Tint-in-Balm in shade 7
- Maybelline ColorSensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick in 555 Naked Coral
- Chanel Rouge Coco Stylo Lipshine in 227 Esquisse
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in 320 Defiant Coral
- BECCA Glow Gloss in Tigerlily
- Lancome L’Absolu Gloss in 141 Enfin! (Sheer) and 356 Beaux Arts (Velvet) (review)
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Coral Bliss
Do you have a favorite coral beauty product? Let me know in the comments!