Sephora is dropping a little holiday cheer on us! The Holiday Bonus Beauty Insider Event is on and I’ve got all the details, plus recommendations on what to put on your shopping list. Treat yourself, or start holiday shopping, but don’t miss this shopportunity!
As in the past, Rouge Members get first crack at the Holiday Bonus Beauty Insider Event*. If you’re Rouge status, you can shop now through 10/29, and again 11/2 -11/5 using code ROUGEBONUS (online and in-store). If you’re not a Rouge member, don’t worry! This can’t miss event opens up to VIB Members (11/9 – 11/12 with code VIBBONUS) and Insiders on 11/16 – 11/19, code BIBONUS).
Get your list ready! My picks include these must-have palettes:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette: this is on my shopping list; it’s gorgeous!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4: every year Hourglass outdoes themselves with this release!
- Fenty Kilawatt Foil Freestyle Palette: as with everything Fenty, this will sell out, so get it before you have buyer’s regrets.
- Huda Beauty The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette: This looks so beautiful; available 11/1.
- Urban Decay NAKED Cherry Palette (review) – if you love pink/rose shades, this is a must have!
- Too Faced Tickled Peach Mini Eyeshadow Palette – perfectly portable for quick touchups, or a nice stocking stuffer (yes, I’m going there).
And of course, Holiday Sets!
- BECCA Glow Kitchen Kit – Becca and Chrissy Teigen are cooking up new treats, including the Confectionary Glow Powder! While you’re at it, the Shimmering Skin Perfector Mini Macaron set is also a can’t miss!
- Sephora Favorites Lashstash: you honestly can’t miss with any of the Sephora Favorites kits, but a kit with 2 full-size and 8 mini high-end mascaras gets my vote every time!
- Fresh Sky High-dration: trust me, you won’t be giving this set away! These products are so indulgent, and this set is the best of the best!
- Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby Mini Lip and Face kit. Also highly recommend picking up a STUNNA Lip Paint in UNCUFFED. I bought this and love it!
- TATCHA Skincare for Makeup Lovers Obento Box. I’ve been dying to try each of these products, so this is an excellent opportunity.
- Drunk Elephant Inspector Drunk: ALL the favorites in one great kit!
- Sol de Janeiro Carnaval Extravaganza: The essential Bum Bum set. I have it and love it; all the favorites!
- IGK Get Lit Kit: Love this dry shampoo + a mini scalp scrub and hair balm.
If you need MORE ideas, make sure to read my post from the recent Beauty Insider Appreciation Sale, here. What will you be hauling?
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used in this post, which means a small commission is earned when you purchase through links on the site. This helps to support and maintain Beauty411.
*Note: Exclusions will apply to the Holiday Shopping Event; discount does not apply to taxes, shipping, or other fees. Some limitations apply. See store or website for details. Available in the US and CA.