Pixi Skintreats has added a number of new products centered around the iconic Glow Tonic, and I am here for them! Everyone wants glowing skin and the new Glow Tonic Collection makes up an entire regimen, from cleanser to moisturizer. Super easy, super effective.
The Pixi Glow Tonic Collection include the following essentials and steps:
- Cleanse with the Glow Tonic Cleansing Gel, which cleanses and exfoliates skin, while leaving it moisturized and not stripped.
- Tone with Glow Tonic, the classic 5% Glycolic Acid Toner, with ginseng to energize and aloe vera to soothe and hydrate.
- Treat skin with the Glow Tonic Serum. This is a lightweight exfoliating serum that restores glow, speeds up cell turnover, refines pores and balances complexion.
- Hydrate with pHenomenal Gel. This shine-controlling moisturizer is lightweight and perfect for summer.
- Moisturize with the new On-The-Glow Stick (obsessed). My favorite product in this range, I love that there are Vitamins A, C and D2 to protect and brighten, caffeine and ginseng to energize skin, along with glycolic acid and aloe vera to gently exfoliate and soothe. It’s not a highlighter–but when you apply it, you get that dewy, glowy effect on skin. Extra points for portability!
Boost your results with the GLOW Glycolic Boost Sheet Mask. This is like a booster shot for glowing skin. Use twice a week to really jumpstart skin. Say goodbye to dull skin and hello to the glow!
What I like about the Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic Collection is that you can add any of these treatments into a regimen you’re currently using. Or, if you want products that work well together in the same range, now you can do that, too. As I tested the entire range, I kept waiting to irritation because each product has Glycolic Acid in it, but I didn’t experience that at all. You can use these products morning or night, but I prefer to use Glycolic Acid products in the evening. Remember that if you are doing an exfoliation regimen, it’s especially important to wear sunscreen daily.